Akkineni Nagarjuna and veteran director K. Raghavendra Rao’s ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ is doing solid pre-release business. According to the latest reports being heard, the film’s Nizam rights have been picked up by Dil Raju for a fancy price. The other areas have also been picked up for solid prices and the total theatrical business for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is said to be around 35 Crores.
The successful track record of Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao when it comes to devotional flicks is the primary reason for the craze among distributors. The movie is expected to hit the screens in January and Keeravani is composing the music for this devotional film.
Nagarjuna is going to be seen in the role of Hathiram Baba, a devotee of Lord Venkateswara.
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- 1000 junior artists and 400 dancers just for a song
- Celebrity couple to enter restaurant business
Articles that might interest you