Raghava Lawrence’s latest horror comedy Ganga has created quite a lot of buzz before its release and has finally hit the screens on May 1st. Though the film garnered mixed reviews from the critics, it has managed to pull crowds to the cinema halls. The film has opened well at the box office and collected 3.55 Crores on its first day.
As per the latest reports, the film has crossed 29 Lakhs share on day one in Krishna district and on its second day, the film raked in 17 Lakhs share. With these collections ‘Ganga’ stands with a total collection of 46 Lakhs share in Krishna. However, this film is expected to collect around 1.5 crores in the total run as the movie is getting good response from the masses.
- Nara Rohith’s multi-starrer gets bigger
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Press Note : Keshava USA – $8 Killing @ Box Office
Articles that might interest you