With just one day left for the grand release of Kick 2, the buzz among the audience for this action entertainer is getting intensified. The aggressive promotions have helped the film in garnering good publicity and the first day collections in all areas are going to be huge. Already, 70 percent of the tickets have been sold and trade analysts predict that the film will collect a share close to 6 Crores on the opening day itself.
Starring Ravi Teja and Rakul Preet in the lead roles, the film is a sequel to the 2009 blockbuster Kick. Surender Reddy is the director and Nandamuri Kalyan Ram has produced it under his N.T.R Arts banner. SS Thaman is the music composer.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you