It is well known that Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Bengal Tiger is getting ready to hit the screens on Nov 27th. The post production formalities have been wrapped up and latest reports reveal that the film is doing some solid pre-release business.
The action entertainer is getting some crazy offers for both its satellite and theatrical rights. The trailer and audio of the film have impressed one and all and created a superb buzz for the film.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has Rashi Khanna and Tamannaah as the female leads. KK Radha Mohan is producing the film on Sri Satya Sai Arts. Harshvardhan Rane and Bommani Irani are playing crucial roles in this film.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date