Mega Powerstar Ram Charan is busy shooting for his upcoming film,Bruce Lee,in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. Rakul Preet is the leading lady and Kriti Kharbanda is playing an important role in the film. It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi is playing a cameo in the film.
The latest reports reveal that the film is doing a superb pre-release business. It is heard that the distributors from all areas are offering hefty prices to acquire the rights.The overseas rights are also going to be sold for a record price. Looking at the superb pre-release buzz, trade circles believe that table profits are guaranteed for the producer.
The film is slated to hit the screens on October 16th. SS Thaman is the music director and DVV Danayya is producing the film.
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
Articles that might interest you