Star hero Nani, is on cloud nine after the decent success of his latest film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha. The film has entered its fourth week and is still playing in certain areas of both Andhra and Telangana.
Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping four crores to Gemini TV. Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, this film had Mehreen as the female lead and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is the production house.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
Articles that might interest you