Star hero Nani, is on cloud nine after the decent success of his latest film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha. The film has entered its fourth week and is still playing in certain areas of both Andhra and Telangana.
Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping four crores to Gemini TV. Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, this film had Mehreen as the female lead and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is the production house.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you