Star hero Nani, is on cloud nine after the decent success of his latest film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha. The film has entered its fourth week and is still playing in certain areas of both Andhra and Telangana.
Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping four crores to Gemini TV. Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, this film had Mehreen as the female lead and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is the production house.
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
Articles that might interest you