Director Vamshi Paidipally, who scored a super hit this year with ‘Oopiri’, is going to work with Superstar Mahesh Babu for his next movie. The actor has to attend to Murugadoss’s movie before he can move to Vamshi’s project. As a result, Vamshi has some time on his hands to finetune the subject.
We have reliably learnt that Vamshi Paidipally and his team have got down to work to thrash out the full version of the script. The film is going to have a very novel screenplay and Mahesh is reportedly bowled away by the idea.
PVP Cinema will produce this movie and the project is expected to take off in 2017.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Trisha completes 15 years in films
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses