Superstar Rajinikanth has once again become a proud grandfather as his youngest daughter, Soundarya R Ashwin, gave birth to a baby boy on the 6th night in Chennai. Both the baby and the mother are doing fine and celebrations have erupted in Rajinikanth’s family and among the jubilant Rajini fans.
Rajini has been expressing his wish to become a grandpa for the third time and openly asked Soundarya to concentrate on extending her family. Earlier, Rajini became a grandpa when his eldest daughter, Aishwarya Dhanush, gave birth Yatra and Linga.
Soundarya directed Rajnikanth’s in the high budget visual effects spectacle, ‘Kochadaiiyan’ and now acts as the Director of Eros International South.
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
- Nani to unveil C/O Surya’s teaser
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
Articles that might interest you