Even at the age of 60, superstar Rajini Kanth is giving the young heroes a run for their money with his sheer determination and hard work. The star actor who has recently wrapped up a schedule of his gigantic film, Robo 2.0, is now currently busy wrapping up Kabali.
As per the current update, director of Kabali, Pa Ranjith, is presently filming a spine chilling chase sequence featuring Rajinikanth on a mammoth scale. The superstar is working extremely hard to wrap up this schedule by the end of this month. With this, the entire production will be completed.
Touted to be a gangster drama, the movie will feature Prakash Raj, JD.Chakravarthi, Radhika Apte and Dhansika in important roles.
- Nani’s tweet to fan backfires
- Balayya to kick-start NBK102 in the temple town
- Massive US premiere shows for Ninnu Kori
- Gopichand opens up on his role in Gautam Nanda
- Superstar in no mood to rest
Articles that might interest you