News from Chennai reveals that Rajni was waiting for the talkie part of his new film Robot 2.0 to be completed so that he can travel abroad. He has left with one of his close relatives and will undergo some further tests for his kidneys.
Meanwhile, there is exactly a month left for the first look of the film to be revealed. Shankar directs this magnum opus which will be the costliest Indian film till date.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you