News from Chennai reveals that Rajni was waiting for the talkie part of his new film Robot 2.0 to be completed so that he can travel abroad. He has left with one of his close relatives and will undergo some further tests for his kidneys.
Meanwhile, there is exactly a month left for the first look of the film to be revealed. Shankar directs this magnum opus which will be the costliest Indian film till date.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture