Mahesh Babu’s latest film Brahmotsavam released amid humongous buzz yesterday. The film has managed to impress those who love family entertainers. Yesterday, Mahesh’s father Superstar Krishna watched a special premiere show of the film along with his wife Vijaya Nirmala and had several nice things to say about the film and his son.
Appreciating the film’s rich production values, Krishna said that each frame of Brahmotsavam was shot exquisitely and lauded the makers PVP Cinema’s efforts in bringing out a wholesome family drama that is devoid of crime and violence.
Krishna also thanked the film’s DOP for showcasing Mahesh at his handsome best and congratulated director Sreekanth Addala for helming a successful film. Krishna concluded saying that he liked the film immensely.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you