Celebrations have begun in the illustrious Ghattamaneni family. In June this year, Ghattamaneni Ratna Babu (Bobby), son of Superstar Krishna’s brother and senior producer G. Aadiseshagiri Rao, got engaged to Priyanka Daddala, daughter of Daddala Diliph Kumar who is the son-in-law of AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu’s own sister. Ratna Babu and Priyanka will tie the knot on December 23rd in a star-studded ceremony in Hyderabad.
On this occasion, Superstar Krishna and his brother Aadiseshagiri Rao met the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu today to personally hand over the wedding invitation and invited him for the marriage to bless the young couple.
Chandrababu promised the Ghattamaneni brothers that he will surely attend the wedding and even spent some time with the Ghattamaneni family. Apart from the Nara family, the Nandamuri family will also grace the wedding on the 23rd of this month.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many