Here’s a good news for all the fans of Superstar Krishna. The dashing veteran will be making a grand comeback to films after his last silver screen appearance in Aadi’s 2013 film, Sukumarudu. Today, the makers of Krishna’s comeback film, Sri Sri, unveiled the film’s first look posters which showcased a stylish Superstar sporting a cool french beard.
Sri Sri is touted to be a revenge drama and the film also stars Krishna’s wife and senior actor cum filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala. The film was launched on the occasion of Vijaya Dasami and it is being directed by Muppalaneni Siva, who gave several superhit films like Tajmahal, Raja and Sankranthi etc in the past. Actor Naresh will also be seen in an important role in the film.
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you