A couple of days ago, Superstar Krishna and his brother G Adiseshagiri Rao met the AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and invited him to the wedding of Adiseshagiri Rao’s son Ratna Babu (Bobby). And now, Superstar Krishna and his wife Vijaya Nirmala met the Telangana CM KCR yesterday evening at the CM’s camp office in Begumpet.
Krishna and Vijaya Nirmala invited KCR to Ratna Babu’s wedding which will take place on December 23rd and the CM assured them that he will surely make it to the wedding. In the past too, Krishna and KCR met with each other on a couple of occasions.
On the other hand, Krishna’s son and Superstar Mahesh Babu is in good terms with KCR’s son and Telangana state’s Minister of IT & Panchayat Raj KTR, and even adopted a village in Mahaboobnagar at KTR’s request.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you