Recently, we reported that Superstar Rajinikanth commenced dubbing for his role in the highly anticipated gangster drama, Kabali. According to the latest update from the film’s unit, the Superstar has already completed the dubbing work in just 5 days. The dubbing process is still on, with other actors completing their job.
Directed by Pa Ranjith, Kabali will showcase Rajini in a menacing mafia don’s role. A majority of the film’s shooting took place in Malaysia and Chennai. Expectations are humongous on Kabali and the film is poised to open huge in early June.
The film also stars Radhika Apte, Attakathi Dinesh, Dhansikaa and others in prominent roles. Kalaipuli S Thanu produced this film under his V Creations banner.
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
- Art director Chinna’s interrogation underway
- Spyder’s Tamil version’s deal surpasses expectations
- Fidaa crosses $1m, continues dream run
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a new release date
Articles that might interest you