Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film in AR Murugadoss’ direction is currently being shot near Gandikota in Kadapa district. Apparently, some scenes are being shot on the villain at the Gandikota fort and Mahesh Babu won’t be part of this schedule.
In the past, AR Murugadoss is said to have shot few scenes in Kaththi in the same area. As soon as the news about Murugadoss’ arrival in Gandikota spread like wildfire, scores of Mahesh Babu’s fans went to the location to have a look at the shoot.
The film, which also stars Rakul Preet, is one of the most eagerly awaited film of the year and it’s slated for release on June 23 in Telugu and Tamil. Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer of this action entertainer.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you