That Superstar Mahesh Babu is quite popular among Tamil audiences is a well-known fact. In the past, Mahesh’s movies such as 1 Nenokkadine and Dookudu were dubbed and released in Tamil. Mahesh is currently acting in a bilingual film in Murugadoss’ direction.
Interestingly, Mahesh’s first movie as hero, Rajakumarudu, released in 1999, is now slated for its release in Tamil. Titled Thunichalkaaran, this movie will be hitting the screens on January 27th.
Directed by K Raghavendra Rao, this movie was produced by Ashwini Dutt and it has Bollywood actress Priety Zinta as its heroine. Esswar Films will be releasing the Tamil version.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser