Superstar Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, Kabali, in the direction of Ranith Pa. The first schedule of the film started on September 17th. From the past few days, some crucial scenes featuring the principal cast are being shot in Chennai airport.
Rajinikanth is playing the role of an ageing gangster in the film. After completing the current schedule, the unit will head to Malaysia to can some important scenes. The makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film