SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 is undoubtedly the most eagerly awaited film of 2017. The film is slated to hit the screens on April 28th and the post-production work is in full swing over the past few months.
Today, Baahubali 2’s VFX supervisor RC Kamalkannan took to his Facebook page and revealed several startling details about the massive VFX work going behind the country’s biggest motion picture.
Apparently, over the past 15 months, more than 33 VFX studios across the world have been busy working on Baahubali 2’s visual effects. What’s staggering is that all the major VFX studios in India have been employed to work on the this magnum opus’ VFX.
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) January 29, 2017
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor