Tamil star Suriya is one of the most talented and popular actors down south. He has always tried out different cinema although he is a huge mass star in Tamil and Telugu. The actor’s most ambitious film till date, 24, had its Tamil version’s audio launch event amid much fanfare this morning in Chennai.
Speaking on the occasion, Suriya, who also produced 24, had an interesting request to his fans. The actor appealed to his fans to support whenever he does good films and not the bad ones. Suriya also requested all the youths to respect their lives and not to commit suicides.
24’s Telugu version will have its audio launched this evening in Hyderabad. This Vikram Kumar directorial has its music scored by AR Rahman. Samantha and Nitya Menen are the female leads in this sci-fi thriller.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR