Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Supreme’ is doing very good business in the Nizam region even in its fifth week. The movie’s revenue has received a boost after the failure of high profile releases in May and it has amassed a gross of 50 lakhs in just 24 days in Sandhya Theater alone.
This is an impressive performance for a young and upcoming hero. The movie has been directed by Anil Ravipudi and Rashi Khanna played the female lead. Supreme has been produced by Dil Raju’s SVC banner and Sai Karthik has composed the music.
With its mass entertainment and short runtime, Supreme is set for another good week until “A..Aa” arrives on June 2nd.
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment