Elated by the order, Mohan Babu’s actor son Vishnu Manchu expressed his gratitude to the Supreme Court’s decision and said “it has re-affirmed our belief in the nation’s judiciary.”
The controversy erupted when “Padma Shri” was prefixed to the names of the well noted philanthropist and educationist Mohan Babu in the credits of the controversial film Denikina Ready (2012), produced by his son Manchu Vishnu.
“It was politically motivated” says the legendary actor’s son Vishnu Manchu to malign my father’s unblemished reputation. He is a well-respected individual in the society and acknowledged for his educational as well as his philanthropic contribution to the public. People can now see that there is merit in the judgment. Vishnu added.
He also stated, his father’s political opponents should concentrate on society well being and development rather than indulging in mudslinging and political gimmicks for cheap publicity.
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch