Sai Dharam Tej and Anil Ravipudi’s “Supreme’ has been doing good business since day 1. Normally, films tend to slow down after the end of the first week. But in this case, the film saw a super strong Friday.
The absence of any notable new release this week has given the film a new lease of life. The film should see another strong weekend, going by this trend and it will end up as the biggest grosser in Sai Dharam Tej’s career.
Rashi Khanna is the heroine in this movie and SVC banner has produced the movie.
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you