Sai Dharam Tej and Anil Ravipudi’s “Supreme’ has been doing good business since day 1. Normally, films tend to slow down after the end of the first week. But in this case, the film saw a super strong Friday.
The absence of any notable new release this week has given the film a new lease of life. The film should see another strong weekend, going by this trend and it will end up as the biggest grosser in Sai Dharam Tej’s career.
Rashi Khanna is the heroine in this movie and SVC banner has produced the movie.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you