Sai Dharam Tej and Anil Ravipudi’s “Supreme’ has been doing good business since day 1. Normally, films tend to slow down after the end of the first week. But in this case, the film saw a super strong Friday.
The absence of any notable new release this week has given the film a new lease of life. The film should see another strong weekend, going by this trend and it will end up as the biggest grosser in Sai Dharam Tej’s career.
Rashi Khanna is the heroine in this movie and SVC banner has produced the movie.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you