The Mega family has reportedly decided to keep a minimum gap of two weeks between the films of their heroes and that is the reason for this change. The movie is coming in with terrific buzz and Anil Ravipudi has handled the direction.
Supreme will have Sai Dharam Tej and Rashi Khanna in the lead roles and Dil Raju is the producer.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars