The Mega family has reportedly decided to keep a minimum gap of two weeks between the films of their heroes and that is the reason for this change. The movie is coming in with terrific buzz and Anil Ravipudi has handled the direction.
Supreme will have Sai Dharam Tej and Rashi Khanna in the lead roles and Dil Raju is the producer.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere