The Mega family has reportedly decided to keep a minimum gap of two weeks between the films of their heroes and that is the reason for this change. The movie is coming in with terrific buzz and Anil Ravipudi has handled the direction.
Supreme will have Sai Dharam Tej and Rashi Khanna in the lead roles and Dil Raju is the producer.
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing