The audio album and theatrical trailer of young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest action entertainer, Supreme, were released last night amid huge fanfare. Speaking on the occasion, Sai said that he was literally scared when the makers thought of giving Supreme as the film’s title and that he immediately met his uncle, the real Supreme, Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Sai said Chiru told him that he was given the Supreme title by fans after much hardwork and advised him to work hard to justify the title. Sai went on to state that Supreme is not his title and that only Chiru is the real Supreme. The young Mega hero further vowed to work hard and live up to the title and fans’ expectations.
Supreme will also feature a remix of Megastar’s ‘Andam Hindolam’ song from his yesteryear hit Supreme, and it was shot on Sai and the film’s leading lady Raashi Khanna. Anil Ravipudi is the director and Dil Raju is the producer of Supreme.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars