Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Supreme’ is going to release on May 5th and a formal announcement is likely today or tomorrow. We have learnt that the date has been confirmed by the team. The film has already been submitted for censor screening today and the certificate may come out tomorrow.
Supreme is going to release on a Thursday and the team has taken this unconventional approach as the summer holidays are in full swing and demand for films is quite strong in both the Telugu states. An early release will also give the movie an edge against Suriya’s 24, which is releasing on the 6th.
Anil Ravipudi has directed this movie and Dil Raju is presenting it on SVC banner. Sireesh is the producer and Sai Karthik is the music director. Rashi Khanna has played the female lead in this summer entertainer.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you