The entire team of Supreme is thrilled with the film’s grand success. After opening huge on May 5, the film is doing a decent business in all the territories and has already been termed the biggest opener in Sai Dharam Tej’s career, after collecting a share of nearly Rs. 4.60 crores.
As a gesture to thank the fans, Supreme team will be organising a huge success function tomorrow at Annapurna 7 Acres. The team will also honour the differently abled fighters who enthralled the audience towards the film’s climax.
Supreme has been directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Dil Raju. Raashi Khanna played Sai Dharam Tej’s love interest.
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- AP government announces Kalaratna Awards
Articles that might interest you