The entire team of Supreme is thrilled with the film’s grand success. After opening huge on May 5, the film is doing a decent business in all the territories and has already been termed the biggest opener in Sai Dharam Tej’s career, after collecting a share of nearly Rs. 4.60 crores.
As a gesture to thank the fans, Supreme team will be organising a huge success function tomorrow at Annapurna 7 Acres. The team will also honour the differently abled fighters who enthralled the audience towards the film’s climax.
Supreme has been directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Dil Raju. Raashi Khanna played Sai Dharam Tej’s love interest.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you