It is already known that young hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme under the direction of Anil Ravipurdi of Patas fame is progressing at a brisk pace. We have also reported that the film is near completion except for some pick-up shots.
Although it was earlier reported to be releasing in April first week, the reports turned out to be false and many rumours about the release date have been lingering ever since. According to the latest sources, the makers of Supreme have decided to release the film in the last week of April. An official confirmation is yet to be made.
This movie is being produced by Dil Raju and it has Rashi Khanna as the female lead. Sai Karthik is the music director of this movie.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?