It is already known that young hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme under the direction of Anil Ravipurdi of Patas fame is progressing at a brisk pace. We have also reported that the film is near completion except for some pick-up shots.
Although it was earlier reported to be releasing in April first week, the reports turned out to be false and many rumours about the release date have been lingering ever since. According to the latest sources, the makers of Supreme have decided to release the film in the last week of April. An official confirmation is yet to be made.
This movie is being produced by Dil Raju and it has Rashi Khanna as the female lead. Sai Karthik is the music director of this movie.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you