Sai Dharam Tej received a decent hit in the form of Supreme. The family entertainer is doing well especially in the B and C centers. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 63 lakhs in the Krishna region till date.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi, this film has Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Mikhaail Gandhi, who played the role of the little kid is getting special appreciation from the family audience.
Sai Karthik scores music for this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon