Sai Dharam Tej received a decent hit in the form of Supreme. The family entertainer is doing well especially in the B and C centers. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 63 lakhs in the Krishna region till date.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi, this film has Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Mikhaail Gandhi, who played the role of the little kid is getting special appreciation from the family audience.
Sai Karthik scores music for this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you