Sai Dharam Tej received a decent hit in the form of Supreme. The family entertainer is doing well especially in the B and C centers. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 63 lakhs in the Krishna region till date.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi, this film has Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Mikhaail Gandhi, who played the role of the little kid is getting special appreciation from the family audience.
Sai Karthik scores music for this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment