It is already known that successful duo, Sai Dharam Tej and Dil Raju are working on their third film Supreme. Latest update reveals that the distribution rights of the film have been sold for a hefty price.
Our trusted sources have reported that noted distribution house, Abhishek Pictures have bought the worldwide distribution rights for a staggering amount of 26.5 crores.
With the flick still a couple of months away from release, the buzz is very positive and this has certainly raised the expectations for this project.
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series