Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme is doing well and is especially garnering decent attention in the B and C centers. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 83 lakhs in the Krishna region till date.
The film would have collected even more money if would have been a single release. Directed by Anil Ravipudi, this film had Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Sai Karthik scores music for this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you