Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme is doing well and is especially garnering decent attention in the B and C centers. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 83 lakhs in the Krishna region till date.
The film would have collected even more money if would have been a single release. Directed by Anil Ravipudi, this film had Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Sai Karthik scores music for this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- AP government announces Kalaratna Awards
Articles that might interest you