Mega Power Star Ram Charan is currently acting in the much awaited racy action thriller, Dhruva. The film’s second schedule was completed in Hyderabad recently and the unit will fly to Kashmir for the next schedule soon.
This morning, Dhruva’s director Surender Reddy took to his Facebook to express his happiness over teaming up with Charan. The director posted, “Feels good working with Ram Charan! He has an aura that makes everyone on sets feel so energetic.. Done with the second schedule.. Whole team is now heading to Kashmir..”
Being produced by Allu Aravind, Dhruva stars Rakul Preet as Ram Charan’s love interest. The film is an official remake of the super hit Tamil film, Thani Oruvan.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks