Mega power star Ram Charan has reached his much-awaited target of 1 million at the USA box with his new film Dhruva. Meanwhile, an interesting connection is that Allu Arjun’s first million dollar movie in the US, Race Gurram was also directed by Surender Reddy.
Surender Reddy has become the lucky mascot for these mega heroes as he has given both Bunny and Charan their most memorable hits till date.
Suri’s stylish taking and sheer dedication have brought Dhruva to the place where it is. The way Suri has showcased Charan in the film and brought out superb performance from him has become the talk of the town.
If one can remember, it was Surender Reddy, who brought out the acting skills of Allu Arjun in his mass hit Race Gurram.
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas