Mega power star Ram Charan has reached his much-awaited target of 1 million at the USA box with his new film Dhruva. Meanwhile, an interesting connection is that Allu Arjun’s first million dollar movie in the US, Race Gurram was also directed by Surender Reddy.
Surender Reddy has become the lucky mascot for these mega heroes as he has given both Bunny and Charan their most memorable hits till date.
Suri’s stylish taking and sheer dedication have brought Dhruva to the place where it is. The way Suri has showcased Charan in the film and brought out superb performance from him has become the talk of the town.
If one can remember, it was Surender Reddy, who brought out the acting skills of Allu Arjun in his mass hit Race Gurram.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you