Director Surender Reddy is a happy man these days as his latest action thriller, Dhruva, is doing steady business all-over. The film has recovered half of its investments within the first weekend itself and is racing towards becoming a decent hit.
If the ongoing reports are anything to go by. Allu Aravind, who produced Dhruva, has signed on Surender Reddy to direct one more movie on his banner. Apparently, Suri has been toying with the idea of directing a low budget movie featuring fresh faces since a long time, but it may now take a back seat with the latest developments.
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
Articles that might interest you