Even before Ram Charan’s next movie with Sreenu Vaitla commenced it’s shoot, the young actor seems to be in talks with hotshot director Surender Reddy for his next film. If all goes well, the duo might be working together soon after they finish their current projects. Currently, Surender Reddy is shooting for ‘Kick 2’ with Ravi Teja, and Ram Charan’s film with Sreenu Vaitla will have its muhurtham on 28th January.
Recently, writer Kona Venkat tweeted that the script written by him and Gopi Mohan has been okayed by Ram Charan, and that a crazy director will be helming this prestigious project.
Apart from these projects, Ram Charan is also in talks with Tamil director Gautham Menon. Let’s wait for a few more days to see which project gets the green light first.
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
Articles that might interest you