Director Surender Reddy is currently busy with the shooting of Dhruva, which is the official remake of the Tamil superhit ‘Thani Oruvan’. Aravind Swamy is reprising his role from the Tamil film and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan is the hero.
To make the Telugu film more interesting, the team is making some significant changes to the script. Surender Reddy has apparently used his talent to infuse more humour and entertainment into the movie. The changes have also been made to enhance the commercial aspects of the movie.
After some initial delays, Dhruva has started rolling and the movie is being targeted for a Dussehra release.
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- Star attraction in NTR’s show
- Spyder team planning huge post release promotions
- Elated Thaman thanks his team
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
Articles that might interest you