Director Surender Reddy is currently busy with the shooting of Dhruva, which is the official remake of the Tamil superhit ‘Thani Oruvan’. Aravind Swamy is reprising his role from the Tamil film and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan is the hero.
To make the Telugu film more interesting, the team is making some significant changes to the script. Surender Reddy has apparently used his talent to infuse more humour and entertainment into the movie. The changes have also been made to enhance the commercial aspects of the movie.
After some initial delays, Dhruva has started rolling and the movie is being targeted for a Dussehra release.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer