Today marks the second death anniversary of legendary filmmaker Dr. D Ramanaidu. On this occasion, his son and noted producer Suresh Babu interacted with the media and vowed to realize his father’s unfinished dream.
Suresh Babu said he will definitely produce his father’s dream project, a multi-starrer featuring his son Venkatesh and grandsons Naga Chaitanya and Rana Daggubati. Suresh Babu said he will announce the project at an appropriate time.
- Sampoornesh Babu Reveals A ‘Burning’ Truth About His Life
- Malayali heart-throb confirmed for Mahanati
- Baahubali to set an all-time record on Paytm
- Prabhas Explains Difference Between Him and Rajamouli
- 275 days and still counting for Rajini’s Kabali
Articles that might interest you