Senior filmmaker and Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce Suresh Babu has proposed for the digitization of censorship process for swift completion of censor formalities prior to the films’ releases. Speaking at CBFC’s workshop for the newly appointed advisory panel members, Suresh Babu appealed to the censor board to speed up the censor proceedings during the film certification.
Reminding the CBFC members about the expensive production costs and the various risks involved in film production and how thousands of families are surviving on film industry, the senior producer requested the CBFC for flexible norms in the film certification process.
CBFC Regional Officer T Vijay Kumar Reddy appealed to the filmmakers to follow self censorship to respect freedom of expression and to avoid any unwanted issues before and after the films’ releases.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you