Veteran actor Suresh, who has had a small innings in Tollywood as a hero, is now being seen in supporting roles and negative characters, He is the main villain for Nandamuri Balakrishna in the film ‘Srimannarayana’. This was informed by Producer Ramesh Puppala, who spoke to the media today.
“Though Srimannarayana has about 6 villains, Suresh is the main villain for the film and his role will be a highlight”, said Mr. Ramesh Puppala. The movie has been directed by Ravi Chavali and music has been scored by Chakri. Parvati Melton and Isha Chawla will be seen as the heroines in the movie.
‘Srimannarayana’ is gearing up for an end August launch and post production activities are going on currently.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Ravi Teja’s next from December end
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser