Suriya has reportedly gone on a long holiday, along with the rest of his family. He recently wrapped up a major schedule of N Lingusamy’s upcoming film Anjaan and except for a song, the entire film has been wrapped up. Samantha is the lead actress in the film.
As per the latest news reports, Suriya is likely to return from the US after a month and then, he’ll complete shooting for Anjaan. Recently, when the film unit was shooting an action sequence in Goa, a fighter, who weighs nearly 120 kgs, fell on Suriya and the actor suffered a ligament tear because of that. He has been advised rest for few days; however, the injury isn’t a major one, as per sources close to Suriya.
Anjaan is expected to hit the screens in Telugu and Tamil in August and later this year, Suriya will begin shooting for Venkat Prabhu’s film. Nayanthara is likely to pair up with Suriya in this action entertainer.
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Talented actress roped in for Rajini’s next?
- Keshava promotional tour getting good response
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
Articles that might interest you