Apart from movies, Tamil superstar Suriya also caters time for social work through his Agaram Foundation. The Agaram Foundation has been educating nearly 2,000 underprivileged first generation, rural government school and collegegoers since the past 7 years.
For the first time, Suriya and the Agaram Foundation are organizing a fund raiser in the United States. US fans and interested patrons can register their names on Agaram’s website and buy tickets for the meet and greet and dine with Suriya events. Meanwhile, Suriya has landed in the US last night. The fund raiser events will be held in cities like Dallas, New York, Seattle, Bay Area and New Jersey.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time