Apart from movies, Tamil superstar Suriya also caters time for social work through his Agaram Foundation. The Agaram Foundation has been educating nearly 2,000 underprivileged first generation, rural government school and collegegoers since the past 7 years.
For the first time, Suriya and the Agaram Foundation are organizing a fund raiser in the United States. US fans and interested patrons can register their names on Agaram’s website and buy tickets for the meet and greet and dine with Suriya events. Meanwhile, Suriya has landed in the US last night. The fund raiser events will be held in cities like Dallas, New York, Seattle, Bay Area and New Jersey.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you