Looks like super star Suriya is planning his career carefully. After doing a sci-fi thriller in the form of 24, he will be seen in a out and out masala entertainer called Singham 3. Latest update from the Chennai circles now reveal that Suriya will be seen in an emotional rural drama next.
The film will directed by Muttaiah who last made Vishal’s hit film Rayudu. Suriya himself might produce this film on his banner. Talks are currently on and the exact details and an official confirmation of the project will soon be revealed.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you