Looks like super star Suriya is planning his career carefully. After doing a sci-fi thriller in the form of 24, he will be seen in a out and out masala entertainer called Singham 3. Latest update from the Chennai circles now reveal that Suriya will be seen in an emotional rural drama next.
The film will directed by Muttaiah who last made Vishal’s hit film Rayudu. Suriya himself might produce this film on his banner. Talks are currently on and the exact details and an official confirmation of the project will soon be revealed.
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
Articles that might interest you