While getting ready to strike big at the box office all over the world with his latest flick ‘Rakshasudu'(Masss in Tamil), Suriya will soon entertain kids with his funny jinks in an upcoming movie titled Haiku. Directed by Pandiraj and produced under Suriya’s own banner 2D Entertainment, this movie is touted to be a children’s film which has Suriya and Amala Paul playing cameo roles.
The trailer and the first look posters have been unveiled today to a thumping response from the movie lovers. Suriya’s funny antics involving the imitation of a dinosaur is impressing the audience big time. Suriya will be seen as a social activist and Amala Paul will be seen as a teacher. Karthik Kumar and Bindu Madhavi are also playing important roles in this flick. The shooting has been wrapped up recently and the makers are planning to release this flick by the end of next month.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie