The principal shooting of Suriya and Samantha starrer ‘Anjaan’ is making brisk progress. N Lingusamy is directing the film and it’s being co-produced by Thiruapthi Brothers and UTV Motion Pictures banner.
For the past few days, the film was shot in various locales in Mumbai and the latest news is that the film unit has moved to Panchgani in Maharashtra. A song is going to be canned on the lead pair in Panchgani. Suriya is playing the role of a gangster and his new look has received good response from his fans on social media.
Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer and Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music. The film is likely to hit the screens on August 15.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you