The Suriya and Samantha starrer sci-fi thriller, 24, is in the last leg of its shoot. The film’s final schedule has commenced today and the entire shoot will be wrapped up by the first week of November. Several crucial scenes involving Suriya and other principal cast will be shot in this schedule.
24 had a major portion of its shoot done in a huge set in Mumbai and several exotic locales in Poland. The film also features Nitya Menen and Ajay in important roles. AR Rahman will be providing the music and Telugu editor Prawin Pudi has been roped in to edit the film. The makers are planning to release the film as a Pongal treat.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars