The Suriya and Samantha starrer sci-fi thriller, 24, is in the last leg of its shoot. The film’s final schedule has commenced today and the entire shoot will be wrapped up by the first week of November. Several crucial scenes involving Suriya and other principal cast will be shot in this schedule.
24 had a major portion of its shoot done in a huge set in Mumbai and several exotic locales in Poland. The film also features Nitya Menen and Ajay in important roles. AR Rahman will be providing the music and Telugu editor Prawin Pudi has been roped in to edit the film. The makers are planning to release the film as a Pongal treat.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you