Suriya’s upcoming film in Lingusamy’s direction will soon be shot in Goa. The film is primarily being shot in Tamil and it will also be released in Telugu later this year. ‘Anjaan’ has been finalized as the title for the Tamil version.
Over the past few days, social media is abuzz with discussion about Suriya’s ultra stylish look and buzz is that he is playing the role of a gangster. Samantha is the lead actress in this action thriller and several key scenes are expected to be shot on the lead pair in this upcoming schedule in Goa. The film was earlier shot in Mumbai and last month, a song was canned on Suriya and Maryam Zakaria.
The buzz surrounding the film is so high that UTV Motion Pictures has decided to co-produce the film along with Tirupathi Brothers banner. Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music and Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer. Will Suriya manage to continue the success streak, especially after a huge hit like Yamudu 2, this year as well? Let’s wait and watch.
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you