The first look of Suriya, Samantha starrer Anjaan has been finally unveiled on Twitter and the duo’s onscreen chemistry has become the talk of the town. Directed by N Lingusamy, the film is being co-produced by Thirupathi Brothers and UTV Motion Pictures.
Right from the font of the title to how good the couple look, the first poster has got a terrific response. Moreover, Santosh Sivan’s cinematography is bound to add more charisma into the frames. With all these factors in mind, it surely looks like Anjaan is going to be a visual feast for fans of both Suriya and Samantha. Suriya is playing the role of a gangster and Samantha is playing his love interest.
The film’s shooting is fast nearing completion. Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music and the film is expected to hit the screens on August 15.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat