Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated a new campaign called ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ to keep India clean, and this program was inaugurated in Delhi where Modi urged every Indian to take the act of cleanliness with utmost duty. He also challenged film celebrities like Kamal Haasan, Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra to spread the word.
Many celebrities have already extended their support for this social cause, and the latest addition to this list is Tamil superstar Suriya. He released a press release lending his support and stated that, “Passing on wealth to children is important. Making them live clean is even more important. For Healthy India, let’s make a Clean India. Join and support Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s Swachch Bharat Mission.”
- AR Murugadoss’ next to kick-start from October
- Star heroine aims to write her first script by year end
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
Articles that might interest you