Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated a new campaign called ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ to keep India clean, and this program was inaugurated in Delhi where Modi urged every Indian to take the act of cleanliness with utmost duty. He also challenged film celebrities like Kamal Haasan, Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra to spread the word.
Many celebrities have already extended their support for this social cause, and the latest addition to this list is Tamil superstar Suriya. He released a press release lending his support and stated that, “Passing on wealth to children is important. Making them live clean is even more important. For Healthy India, let’s make a Clean India. Join and support Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s Swachch Bharat Mission.”
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you