Tamil superstar Suriya was in town this morning to participate in a press meet to thank the media and his fans for making Rakshasudu a superhit. Moving away from the usual commercial potboilers, Suriya tried out horror comedy, a genre none of the top stars tried until now.
Audiences immensely loved the intelligent mix of various genres couple with commercial elements. Speaking on the occasion, Suriya said that he is forever indebted to his Telugu fans. Apart from Suriya, the film’s director Vikram Prabhu also thanked the audiences and media for the huge appreciation.
Meanwhile, Rakshasudu is utilizing the weekend advantage to the fullest and registering solid collections across the Telugu states.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you