Tamil star Suriya’s new film, in Linguswamy’s direction, has just started rolling. The film’s shoot is going on in Mumbai and as per the latest news being heard, Suriya will be seen as a gangster in this movie. Suriya will reportedly be seen in two very different avatars in this movie.
Samantha is the heroine in the film. Renowned cinematographer Santosh Sivan is handling the camera for this film. He is using the ultra high definition Red Dragon camera system, which has never been used in India before.
This movie is going to release in Telugu and Tamil in 2014.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch